Dear Vivian Ross,
My biggest prayer for you is that you will define yourself as a child of God all the days of your life. May you love greatly, laugh often, listen intently, and learn continuously. May there always be a measurement amounting to more good days than bad; may your prayers be filled with thanksgiving; and may you understand the happiness and joy that you bring to those that surround you.
You are a precious little girl who is cautious and careful, you are an observer of life in all things big and small, and you already know how to love greater than this world. Your daddy and I bask in the moments of being your parents, and we are thankful EVERY DAY that the Lord has entrusted us to be your earthly parents. It is the biggest blessing we have experienced.
Within these pages I hope to capture the sweet moments that happen, although knowing before I begin that I will fail to describe them all... Funny moments, trying times, silly stories, and great memories--- that is my goal. My hope is that you will have a written account of the love that surrounds you to prepare for the days that you are feeling a bit lost in this big, big world. For, my dear, you are special, and there has never been (and never will be) anyone like you ever in the world.
With all my love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment