Wednesday, April 6

The Changes I See

Dear Vivian Ross,
Because we spend every day together, sometimes I find myself not able to comprehend all the changes that are happening as-they-happen. It's when I look at a photo from a month before, or your daddy is surprised by a "new" trick that he sees you do that I realize time truly is moving quickly! You, baby girl, are becoming more of a big girl every day.

Your personality is soooo alive and more evident to us, and ooooooh, it is so fun to see. You LOVE being a helper. Your great Aunt Elsie visited us recently and the whole day she kept saying how astonished she was by what a good listener you were. I think I take that for granted sometimes... When I ask you to do something, you usually (95%) do it the first time I ask. Throwing things away, sitting down in your chair, coming to your room for a diaper change, when it is time for nap... It's so adorable, actually! :)

I am so thankful for you, Vivian Ross. You are a wonderful, loving daughter that brings us joy each day. The Lord blessed us by allowing us to be your earthly parents. May we never take this for granted.

Love,
Mama!

1 comment:

  1. how blessed to have a good listener! lane is only 9 weeks, and i can already tell time flies by with a child!

    ReplyDelete